Last year, I went through a phase of trying to simplify and mainstream some areas of my everyday life. One of the areas that needed some trimming was my wallet. I had this tri-fold very fly and fashionable MCM wallet, but it was too roomy and kinda of bulky. It wasn’t that easy to grab and go, which was my vibe and lifestyle, at that time. So, I sold it on eBay and replaced it with a simple key wallet. Key wallets are great because they allow you carry all your basic necessities of keys, cash, and ID in one quick grab. However, I’ve now outgrown that lowkey lazy life and I’m in the market for a bigger grown-up womens wallets. Man, I’m annoyed that I sold my MCM one. Moving on!
You might be wondering “What’s a grown up wallet, anyway?” Well, my definition is a wallet that has allotted slots for cash, card, coins, and maybe a checkbook holder. Are there people that still carry their checkbook? Hmm? Anyway, some call them continental wallets or trifolds, but they tend to be longer, roomier, and have a compartment for all of your monetary and identification items.
Although you can find affordable and simple wallet anywhere, I would like my next wallet to have some character and personality to it. Fun colors, interesting textures, and functional details are just some of the things I want from my wallet. Luckily, I have found some options that are calling my name and my credit card number.
- Kate Spade Rainer Lane Lacey wallet – I love cobalt blue and shiny texture of this wallet.
- Tory Burch Robinson Tortoise Continental wallet – A tortoise cover wallet is an unexpectant touch.
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan Snap wallet – A grey suede wallet in a sleek design is a A+ in my book
- Botkier Trigger Flap wallet – I love the moto design and red leather of this wallet.
- Alexander Wang Continental wallet – Contemporary and simple.
- Coach Accordion Zip wallet – A green faux python leather wallet can double as a small clutch.