Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! I’m out of the office until December 18, which means posts are about to get really scarce around here. However, I feel like I say this every year around this time, but still post 2-3 times a week. So, we’ll see.
I’ve been spending these last few lazy days of 2018 binging all the Christmas movies on Hallmark, the super cheesy ones on Netflix, and some classic Christmas specials and cartoons on Hulu. Needless to say, I’ve been enjoying all this downtime. Despite all this downtime, I’ve still yet to crack the majority of my Christmas shopping. Although I would love to do some this weekend, but I have to serve at the my church’s Christmas program on Saturday night and on Sunday. Not to mention, it’s supposed to be raining most of the weekend.
Typically, around this time of year, I start to wish that the year would hurry up and end all ready. For the most part, I’m ready for 2019, but I still have a couple of things that I would like to complete before the clock strikes midnight on January 1st. *fingers crossed*
I hope you all have a great weekend filled with Christmas movies buried deep in the Netflix Christmas movies section and trays of Christmas cookies. Ooh, I should bake some Christmas cookies this weekend! Well, hopefully, I can find some time to bake some cookies this weekend.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: December 14, 2018
- Top Christmas candy by state – Candy Store
- How to survive the holiday office party – The Cut
- Grocery store beauty shopping list – Into The Gloss
- 10 mistakes that smart people never make twice – QZ
- Why are so many people getting a meat allergy? – Digg
- Why our sense of time speeds up as we age – NBC News
- Why do all new apartment buildings look the same? – Curbed