Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey Friday! I hope you all had a great week and Valentine’s Day, if that’s your thing.
I had a very productive week, but the main thing I did was finally finding a new apartment. The location, price, and amenities worked perfectly for me and my life. I’m excited to have a new place for me to decorate, which I’m super excited about. Not to mention, I plan to buy all new furniture; first thing being a new bed. So, my main goal this weekend is to buy a bed and get it delivered this week.
Aside from furniture shopping, I have a pizza date with 2 of my fav friends tonight for a belated Galentine’s Day dinner. So, I plan to be spending more money that I would like this weekend, but it’s to do things I happily want to spend money.
This week was productive, but next week is going to be hectic. I know I’m going to be in and out of the office next week to meet deliveries, internet set-ups, and other things that come with moving. Wish me luck, ya’ll! However, I will still find the time to post over here on the blog, while getting my new space together.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 15, 2019
- How to get fired – Life Hacker
- 3 tips to slowing down cognitive decline – Fast Company
- Why you should work less and spend more time on hobbies – HBR
- 7 types of people you should have in your life by 30 – The Everygirl
- How to tidy up after you’ve Kondo-ed everything – New York Times
- The absolute best way to cook bacon, according to many tests – FOOD 52
- Are you ready for microscheduling and planning three-minute toilet breaks – The Guardian