Ready for this week’s Link-End Round-Up? Well, it’s here and I just realized that this is the last Link-End Round-Up for February.
The weather this week has been, for the most part, beautiful. Although I know it’s not a good thing for us to be experience late spring and early summer weather, I’m loving it! Seriously, yesterday, it was sunny and got up into the low 80s. It’s still February, people!
Despite the pleasant weather this week, the temperatures are going to dip a little this weekend. Therefore, I think this is going to be a perfect time to start in spring cleaning and getting rid of some stuff. I was watching this documentary, Happiness, on Netflix that’s all about living a minimalist life. You might recall that I’ve tried living a minimalist life before and I still do, in a way. However, I realized that I have some things in my life that I no longer need or use. So, it’s time to assess my possessions and decide what to keep or delete from my life. Wish me luck!
Hopefully, next week I will get back to posting consistently. I’m working on training myself to stick to a time each morning to blog. Up until a couple of months ago, I was working on blogs while at work. However, now I have readjust how I use my time. Deciding when and where to work on blogging is at the top of my list. I’m getting there.
I’ll see you next week and enjoy these reads that interested me this past week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 24, 2017
- Interesting article, Queens of the Stoned Age, about an upscale weed delivery business.
- Pro tips to find balance in your everyday life.
- Tips on how to downsize your belongings.
- This list of the best rooftop bars in New Orleans is making me want to take a quick trip to the Big Easy
- Best workouts for you based on your zodiac.
- Next time you are in the mood, try one of these healthy late-night snacks.
- How to time your coffee for maximum effective is fascinating to the coffee lover in me.