Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Well, this week started off like crap with passing of Kobe Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter and 7 other people. Every since that news broke early Sunday afternoon – everything just felt numbing. So, it’s been a very pensive time for many, including me.
This week felt like a long walk down a foggy pathway – confusing. However, I have had some great thoughts and ideas flooding in my mind, which has created this surge of productivity. Trying to turn some lemons into some profitable lemonade. Truthfully, this has been one of the only things that have kept me on the up an up.
Another thing that happened this week was the end of my 21-day fast of no meat, dairy, and coffee. I SURVIVED! So, glad that’s it’s over, but I plan to keep the healthy train going. However, I did go get some air-fried chicken wings and cauliflower mac n cheese from Whole Foods as soon as the fast was over. It’s also worth noting that I ate no meat or dairy yesterday – the day after the fast. So, I’m a happy medium.
Aside from continuing to work on a new passion project, I have plans to meet with 2 of my GFs for brunch. I’m so long overdue for a girls date and I’m always down to catch a brunch vibe. You know!
Here’s to an awesome weekend and read a couple of the articles in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 31, 2020
- Do you really need a humidifier? – Domino
- Eat this to avoid dry winter skin – Coveteur
- Is going vegan healthier for you? – BBC Future
- How to have more fun in 2020 – The Guardian
- The best tips for taking care of cashmere – The Stripe
- Do face masks work to help prevent you from getting Coronavirus? – Refinery 29
- Can this 3-minute daily habit keep your home clean? Maybe – Apartment Therapy