Yep, the weekend is here, which means it’s time for Link-End Round-Up!
How was everyone’s first week of spring? Was the weather very spring-esque? Spring weather has been a little inconsistent around my parts. A sunny day here, a cloudy day there, and a chilly, rainy day yesterday. All over the place.
For those of you how celebrate and acknowledge Easter, any events or moments you’re planning this weekend? Single girl me is going to church (as usual) and then go home to snack, nap, and lounge on the sofa, as usual..and in no particular order.
It will be a nice break from the slightly stressful week that I’ve had, which included going to court to dispute a speeding ticket (going 35 in 30! – Officer Petty) and UPS loosing my new phone (gold Galaxy s7, FYI) that was on backorder for week. Ugh. Thankfully, my ticket was dismissed and my phone provider sent me another one. So, that was a relief, but I’m still disappointed with UPS.
Anywho, here’s to a peaceful weekend and I’ll be back on Monday to chat again!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 25, 2016
- These pizza stuffed peppers are so delicious AND healthy.
- Simple way to pack for comfort and style.
- Avoid these myths about sleep.
- Speaking of sleep, here’s how your pillowcase is ruining you.
- How to get out of a creative rut. (The first one always helps me out)
- Speaking of creativity. I just ordered this book to tune my creativity and entrepreneurial desires.
- Can having 4 bank accounts help you budget?