Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, fellow humans! We’ve made it to another Friday and it’s the final Friday of the month.
How did March treat you? Hopefully a little better than mine. However, it’s wrapping up pretty decently and I’m excited for this new adventure I’m about to take. More on that at a later date.
I’m currently reevaluating my goals and future, which has me in heavy prayer. Also, I’m fasting off of a few things, which always helps me focus. I’ve said it before, but it’s worth mentioning again that fasting is beneficial on many levels. The next time you’re going through a difficult season, fast off of just one thing that has unhealthy results. Social media, alcohol, and sugar are just some good examples of things to try to fast off of and see the benefits.
Plans for the weekend? Oh, your girl doesn’t have any obligations and I’m so excited! However, I am going to go over my sister’s house (my old place) to help her spring clean the house, because it needs a deep cleanse. Not to mention, I still have quite a bit of stuff still there that I need to move out. Ugh. I’m horrible, but I’ve moving things out slowly everyday.
Back to you. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful spring weather, if it’s going to make appearance in your neck of the woods. This Memphis weather has been breathtaking and I’ve been super appreciative of it. Thanks, Mother Nature!
Enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up featuring some of my favorite articles I’ve read this week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 29, 2019
- How it feels to go on a hunger strike – Eater
- Here’s how millennials can retire early – Fast Company
- Key behaviors to make yourself resilient to stress – Quartz
- Why excessive consumption limits your creativity – Medium
- Cognitive science of the perfect daily routine – Brain Pickings
- What is hyaluronic acid and how it benefits the skin – HypeBae
- You’re probably making this common candle mistake – Cupcakes & Cashmere