Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Fri…SUNDAY! So, funny story, I forgot I didn’t publish this/last week’s LERU post. Aren’t I hilarious? It wasn’t until I was finishing putting up my clean laundry and new hangers that I couldn’t remember if I hit published or not. So, once I finished up my mini spring cleaning frenzy, I’,m here to share the posts that I enjoyed reading last week.
Speaking of last week, it was another week of feeling like things are getting back to “normal”. Of course, the new normal includes getting weird looks when you don’t have a face mask, but people are getting out more. This is due to more businesses and restaurants opening up, but life is coming back to the world – at 6ft difference from others.
Although I’m still being super cautious and weary about the openings, it’s nice to see more people. Again, I’m sorry to the late post, but I’m still working on getting my consistency back. More small steps. Enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 15, 2020
- Are you falling out of love? Here’s how to tell – Psychology Today
- Farewell to the friendly cheek kiss. Good riddance. – New York Times
- Why Wednesdays are the new Mondays thanks to quarantine- Refinery 29
- Have you added “joy triggers” to your vocabulary? Well, you should – Cupcakes & Cashmere
- How to tell the difference if your skin is purging or breaking out, according to a dermatologist – Brydie
- A guide for picking a face mask to wear to grocery store and everywhere else for the rest of lives – Kitchn
- I’ve been wanting to add some character to my bland bathroom. These cool bath mats are a great place to start – The Stripe