Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday and Pre-Royal Wedding Day! I have to admit that I recently jumped on the royal wedding bandwagon when a couple of friends added me to a group text message. Not to mention all the family drama from Meghan’s family, which is really effed up of her family. Hopefully all the drama won’t deter from their special day, which I plan to be up watching.
I’m actually looking forward to this weekend for the simple fact that I don’t plan to do anything except relax. However, I do need to dedicate a good hour to cleaning out my makeup area and medicine cabinet, because it’s long overdue. Plus, I want to make sure I’m not using any expired makeup or skincare, which is horrifying. Also, if you haven’t cleaned out your make-up and skincare collections, you might want to do this, as well.
Another thing I might do is go to one of the local farmer’s markets, because I have yet to go this year. Either the weather has been crappy and/or I have a prior engagement. Oh right, the wedding. Well, let’s hope I can go next week.
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you planning to be up at the crack of “So, this is what 5am looks like on Saturday.”, too? Feel free to share and please enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 18, 2018
- How useful is fear? – The Atlantic
- Best Disney World travel tips – LifeHacker
- Best indoor plants for your office – Domino
- The secrets of the ‘high potential’ personality – BBC
- Make your own cold brew coffee at home – Refinery 29
- The real cost of burnout and how to avoid it – Evernote
- Foods that are good to eat on an intermittent fasting diet – Greatist