Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
How was your week? Hopefully, good, because mine was pretty decent. Thankfully, this week went by pretty fast, but I still can’t get over how soon people are pushing Christmas down my throat. Okay, I can’t lie, I have been listening to the Christmas music station occasionally while driving. I mean, if you can’t beat ’em; join ’em.
I’ve already started mapping out my holiday shopping plans, which helps me curve my spending. Luckily, my list is roughly 10 people, but I have no clue what to get them. I have some ideas for some people, but I still have plenty of time.
I’m still feeling a little under the weather. So, I might wander into a walk-in clinic to see if they can prescribe me something to help finally kick this thing. Also, this weekend, I’m going to start my fall/winter cleaning. It’s kind of like spring cleaning, but it involves putting away all of my summer clothes, too. This also allows me to switch up my home scents. Goodbye fruity scents and hello warm aromas.
Anyway, here’s to a great weekend and let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 3, 2017
- Why it’s time to make a mood board. I’m making one this weekend.
- 5 ways to improve your body image, confidence, and mental health.
- The power of a privately praying woman.
- How common are your holiday spending habits
- ‘Ghosting’ is leading the World’s Mental Health crisis.
- How to structure your day better.
- Ways to negotiate your work hours. It’s possible!