Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week, I had another week that felt long. I’m starting to wonder if this is due to fall and the temperature starting to dip.
Speaking of temperatures dropping, I plan to spend part of my weekend getting my closet fall-ready. This involves me taking my denim jackets to the dry cleaner, moving my warmer clothes to the front of my closet, and moving my lightweight stuff to the back. I’ve been putting this on the back burner for weeks, because we were still having days in the 90s just this week. However, the forecast is showing no days over over 75 for the next week or so. Therefore, it’s time to get in fall formation, ladies.
Thankfully, work hasn’t felt overwhelming this week, which was great. One thing that I’ve been doing at work, which has helped my work days go by faster, is watching horror movies on Netflix while working. Sounds weird, but helped me worked better while not getting super scared while watching them. So, I’m planning to watch all the horror movies I can at work all month.
I hope you all have a chill and relaxing weekend. If you need something to do this weekend, it’s a great time to go to the pumpkin patch.
P.S. – Pray for those on the east coast dealing with hurricanes and tropical storms this weekend. Stay safe!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 12, 2018
- Best plants to keep in your kitchen – Domino
- Top Halloween candy in each U.S. state – Candy Store
- Simple ways to elevate at-home pizza – Cupcakes & Cashmere
- Everything you need to set up the perfect home bar – Coveteur
- How to fold clothes to make more space – Good Housekeeping
- Mental shifts for a happier, wealthier, and successful life – Entrepreneur
- The pursuit of excellence has infiltrated and corrupted the world of leisure – The New York Times