Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
So glad that it’s finally Friday. Last week was an absolute stress fest, because it was super hectic. This week, my productivity had a hard time peaking. I even took a personal day on Wednesday to just chill. Recently, I my daily and weekly schedule got a little shake up, which isn’t bad. However, there were too many shakeups and I finally realized that I one has to give. So, I’m trying to work that out with the other people involved to find a common ground. Hopefully, we will be able to work that out this weekend. *fingers crossed*
Speaking of this weekend, there are so many things happening this weekend around Memphis. All of the fall festivals and fairs are happening, but introvert me is just trying to get in and out of Sephora to test the Fenty Beauty foundations. I hope they have my shade left. I would’ve ordered it online, but I believe in trying new foundations out in person. Unfortunately, I just haven’t had the time to go this week, but I have to do it this weekend. Also, I need to find a new eyelash curler. Well, I need to invest in a better one and leaning towards the Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curler. All the reviews I read online makes me believe this is the one my straight lashes need.
Hopefully, I will get more comfortable with my new schedule by the end of next week. I can’t complain, because I wanted my life to get uncomfortable. Getting uncomfortable stirs up new things in your life. So, this might be a good thing…eventually.
Here’s to an amazing weekend and let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 15, 2017
- This is how and why you should write a career mantra.
- Beginner’s guide to textured haircare.
- Unleash your full potential by doing these 3 things.
- Fenty Beauty dark foundations sell out proves black when need more variety.
- Elle UK Accessories Editor, Donna Wallace, is my new style icon.
- I’ve been craving vegetable soup and I plan to make a pot this weekend.
- Amazing street art and wall murals from around the world.