Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
How has your February been going so far? Mine has been pretty productive, considering this is just day 4. Still productive none the less.
This month’s Lust-Have list features simple and chic accessories, a pair of statement shoes, and some beauty products that I’m pretty positive that I need. Let’s be honest, there were so many other things that I wanted to add. I’m still trying to be very mindful of things I buy and have a need for them. However, I’m still a work in progress, because I don’t need a pair of red sneakers with animal print trim. Or do I?
So, please keep reading to see what I want to throw my hard earned money at this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: February 2019
- Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel – I’ve really been into skin exfoliates that don’t include abrasive beads. This new PTR peeling gel sounds promising to help exfoliate my skin. Plus, it also helps to clean out pore. Oh, all this sweet talking is making me blush!
- Thick Hoop Earrings – My usual hoop of choice are big, thin, complete circle hoops. However, I think a chunkier style is going to be my new go-to for spring and summer. This set of three is perfect.
- Quay Zeus Sunglasses – I still can’t believe that I don’t own a pair of nude sunglasses. Maybe it was fate holding out for me stumble across these beauts. FYI, the mirrored lenses are gold. Love ’em. Need em!
- Nike Air Max 97 Red, Black, and Leopard Print – I want a pair of dope red sneakers and these 97 Air Max are doopppeee! The leopard print trim is what did it for me! *Insert all the flame emojis*
- Kush Lip Glaze – Slathering thick, hydrating creams on my lips before bedtime has been so gratifying to me over the past couple of week. So, I’ve been eyeing MILK Makeup’s cannabis oil infused lip glaze, which is hydrating and conditioning. Sounds like a winner!