Finally, Winter is beginning to wrap up and leave. Therefore, it’s time to start thinking about the visual vibes for Spring. For the past few seasons, there have been different core style trends and I thinking of tenniscore this year. Take a walk with me so that we can talk about Tenniscore for spring agan, this year.
What is tenniscore, you may ask? Well, it’s just fashion that have elements of traditional styles worn my tennis players. Think short a-line skorts and preppy accessories – very leisure housewife. Have you ever stopped in a Target or fancy store in the middle of the day on weekday? Well, have you seen a woman dressed in tennis gear while casually walking around shopping? Yeah, they embody tenniscore, which is wearing fashion associated with playing tennis in everyday activities.
I’ve found a few pieces that exude Tenniscore and that you can easily add in and out of your regular warm weather warbrobe. Keep reading to find out more and where you can buy these pieces.
SPRING TREND: Tenniscore
- Oversized Team Tennis Sweatshirt – Wish this sweatshirt came in other colors, but the deep seafoam color is perfect for spring.
- Pleated Skort – However, this skort comes in 8 colors and in extended sizes!
- White Pleated Skater Skirt – Loving the preppy vibes of this white skirt and it’s not too casual.
- Beaded Tennis Racket Crossbody – I love conversation pieces in the from accessories! This bag will definitely start some conversations.
- Beaded Tennis Coin Purse – If a tennis racket shaped purse is too much for you, try this cute little coin purse.
- Tennis Socks – A preppy pair of crew socks.
- Tennis Queen Ankle Socks – Super girly ankle socks, too
- Performance Visor – Can you really do tenniscore without a visor? Maybe, but this visor is simple enoug for everyone.