When it comes to styling a winter and/or Christmas look, there are certain materials and details that just scream “Wear me for Christmas!”. Materials such as leather and velvet and sparkly accessories are perfect things to add to a festive winter look. Since these elements can be very flashy, it’s usually best to only include one or two of these when concocting your Christmas outfit. However, this year, I decided to come up with a look that can incorporate all the known glitzy details, but in a soft, yet edgy look in this year’s eStylist Christmas 2015 outfit.
A pair of classic leather pants, a roomy velvet top, and touches of sparkle and studded accessories created this awesome inspiration for a Christmas day of visiting family, friends, and some last minute Christmas weekend parties.
- Velvet Top – It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a velvet top that’s not too matronly. This one has just the right of bohemian vibes with chic shape.
- Emerald Cut Drop Earrings – Not only are these earrings super affordable, but you will be able to break these out for any and every occasion that could use a little sparkle.
- Stretch Leather Pants – You need a pair of leather pants in your closet. If you don’t already have a pair, might I suggest these? Premium leather without the premium price tag.
- Cuff Bracelet – Another accessory that you can wear any and everyday.
- Minaudiere Rhinestone Clutch – Gorgeous clutch with the right amount of sparkle.
- Studded Booties – Studded booties? Why, yes, we do need these in my life.