Eleven months down and less than one month to
survive go. December is filled with shopping, parties, and some if-y weather. So, the things I’m lusting for this month will reflect this.
- A. Shirred Shoulder Dress, $24.80, Forever 21 – This dress is perfect for holiday office parties. It’s professional enough for the office, but you can make it look party perfect by throwing on a sparkly accessory such as a belt or big cocktail ring.
- B. Shadow Hobo, $98, Olivia + Joy – Last month, I finally found and bought a new black bag by Olivia + Joy from Macy’s that’s roomy enough for work and not too over done in details. Before then, I had never heard or this brand, but now I want another bag from them , especially this Shadow hobo. Clean look and roomy. Perfect for me!
- C. Polo Andres Men’s Boots, $149, Finish Line – I had some Polo boots years ago when they were in style in high school. Now, they have made another comeback and I want a pair. Actually, I might need a pair, because Memphis weather is so dysfunctional during the winter months with cold and rainy one day and hot and sunny the next. Whatever. I want a new pair of Polo boots.
- D. Pins and Needles Fuzzy dress cardigan, $59, Urban Outfitters – Looks fun and warm. Plus, it’s the perfect topper for a casual Christmas get together.
- E. Ca & Lou Crystal-Accented Wave Ring, $330, Saks.com – I love rings that you wear on one finger, but covers other fingers when worn. So, I pretty much instantly fell in love with this Ca & Lou ring. It’s subtly “blingy” and might be subtle enough to make some day time appearances.