This is a very impromptu post, because my morning started off on a bad note. First of all, I woke up in a sweat, because it was super humid in my bedroom. Next, I recently took in my neighbors puppy to find him a new home, which has been adjustment. However, he’s leaving today. Finally, my BF was in ugly mood that I felt he was trying to push over to me. So, I had to push it back, because I can’t deal with that. After grabbing a large cup of iced coffee with 2 shots of espresso on the way to work, I started to feel a little better. However, my mood became a bucket of sunshine when I saw that Shopbop was having a 3 day sale on sale items. Let the retail therapy commence!
I picked up a couple of item, which were mainly shoes. My summer shoe game has been mostly flip flops and that needed to change. However, while digging around, I saw some things that I feel like you needed to know about. The sale is 25% off sale items, which means most of this stuff will be gone in a flash. Keep reading to see some of my favorite items from the sale and what items I bought during retail therapy. Warning, some of these items might sell out before you know it. So, hop in them fast, sis!
Stained Couture’s Father’s Day Gift Guide 2018
I’m always get a touch of anxiety every time I have to shop for a man in my life. However, I’m getting better with each shopping excursion aimed toward buying something for them. In case you aren’t aware, Father’s Day is this weekend. So, I have been trying to think of good gift ideas that any father or father figure may enjoy. What I love most about these gift ideas is that we women can enjoy them, too. *insert devilish grin*
Having a hard time picking out Father’s Day gifts, too? Don’t know what to get the guy that helped you with your homework? Don’t know what to get the man that takes the trash out before dropping ya’ll kids off at school? Well, I have few suggestions for you.
Stained Couture’s Mother’s Day 2018 Gift Guide
Still on the hunt for a good and thoughtful Mother’s Day gift other than the bouquet of flowers and candy? Well, I have some suggestions that might be right up your alley.
Shopbop is currently having one of their awesome sales. Therefore, I thought today would be a good day to share what items have been living on my always growing wishlist. Plus, share some items that you should consider adding to your life and your spring wishlist.
Keep reading to see what I’ve been saving on my Shopbop wishlist for months and what I’m items considering buying with this sale.
I mentioned in my holiday gift guide 2017 for men, that I have the hardest time picking out gifts for men. After men, children can be the hardest to shop for, in my opinion. It can be hard trying not to buy a gift that the parent already bought. Also, trying to find that’s a little outside the box can be difficult, too. Thankfully, I only have a couple of kids to shop for this year. However, they all seem to be very creative and love to explore new things. So, this gift guide is dedicated to gifts for fun and creative kids.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017: for Creative Children
- Nugget furniture – Nugget furniture is easy and functional to let you rearrange to create infinite seating options.
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 – A smartwatch for kids that gives the ability to play games, take pictures, and countless other fun stuff from the comforts of their wrist.
- Intro to Chemistry Set – This the perfect gift for the kids that loves science and wonder what makes things go “boom”.
- Indoor Food Truck Playhouse – I love these little indoor playhouses, including this one that let’s kids play run their own food truck.
- My First Coding Book – Coding is the wave that I encourage all kids to get on board. This my first coding book would make a great gift for the kid always on the computer.
- Confetti Musical Set – This set comes with simple musical instruments for the musically inclined child on your list. Plus, it’s super cute!