Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I’m in such a good mood right now! Maybe it’s because it’s finally spring and the weather is slightly attempting to warm up despite the some areas dealing with snowstorms. Sorry if the latter is your current situation. Since last weekend was super hectic for me and this work week wasn’t much better. So, this weekend, ya’ girl is laying low. My sleep is still a little off, I’ve been oversleeping more than I would like, and my productivity has been low. So, I got to get this together and will work on this weekend, even if that means just frolicking around my house doing nothing.
There is one thing I would really like to do this weekend is find a new plant. The only plant that I’ve had for the past couple of years died after I didn’t bring it in the house once the weather got cold. So, weather permitting, I’m going drag myself to the garden section of some store with tools and look for new low-maintenance plant. Ideally, I would like to live in a home full of plants, but I don’t have time for that dedication.
As usual, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and try to embrace little moments of happiness. Whenever I’m having a bad moment, I crack open my memory bank to recall a small moment that made me smile. I had to break out a lot of past happy moments these past few weeks. Life is a roller coaster ride, indeed.
In the meantime, enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND: March 23, 2018
- Stop wasting time and improve your personal effectiveness – Darius Foroux
- Why you need an untouchable day each week. – Harvard Business Review
- The last conversation you’ll need to have about eating right – Grub Street
- More Sizes Don’t Always Mean a Good Fit for Plus-Size Shoppers – Self
- Figure out how to break your phone addiction – FiveThirtyEight
- How to spring clean your beauty stash- Domino
- Learn how to make journaling a habit – Shine