Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Another week has commence and I couldn’t be happier. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t have a horrible week. Actually, it was pretty smooth, but I’m just glad to make it to the weekend.
Like I mentioned in the August 2018 Lust-Have List, I tend to use August to rest and prepare for the rest of the year. So, I’ve been paying extra attention to goals I want to reach and tasks I have to tackle before year’s end. For me, I don’t mind change and growth, but it just takse me a minute to get into beast mode and take it head on. The main reason is because I over analyze when it comes to big things. I like to create and nail down a plan first, but I have a hard actually creating the plan.
When I was child, teen, and even during college, I was able to get things successfully done at the last minute. Not only was able to get them done, but without any pressure. Unfortunately, I’m no longer able to do that, because now I occasionally get anxiety and self-doubt. Although I rarely get them, when I do – UGH!
Well, let me get off that road and get back to what I was initially talking about. I have been absorbing so many topics that have been swimming around my mind, which tends to be mapped out in my weekly Link-End Round-Up. After looking at the below articles that I decided to share, you can get a glimpse into what’s currently on my mind.
Here’s to a good weekend to prepare us for an amazing next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: August 10, 2018
- Things only serious writers do – CopyBlogger
- The 5-Hour Rule Used by Bill Gates – Entreprenuer
- Simple ways to rock your phone interview – Her Agenda
- Cleaning tips for keeping small spaces cleaning – Refinery 29
- The most relaxing vacation you can take is going nowhere – Quartzy
- How to introduce yourself to be unforgettable in a good way – Ideas.Ted
- The Perfect Doodle Puzzle To Keep You Busy During Boring Meetings – FiveThirtyEight