Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, folks! Yeah. This has been a long week!
I’ve officially moved into my new place, which escalated pretty fast and slow. When I started to actually look and tour apartments a few months, the first place I looked at is where I actually moved 3 months later. Like I mentioned last week, it was just the most ideal place for numerous reasons and so far, so good.
One thing that surprised me is that I didn’t realize just how much “stuff” I had to move. Since I was buying all new furniture over time, I just thought I had clothes, shoes, and couple of boxes with beauty products and miscellaneous things. That’s still true, but it’s more than a “couple” and it doesn’t help that I live on the 3rd floor and no elevator. So, I’ve been taking a little at a time and hopefully have everything moved out my last place by this time next week. *fingers crossed*
Another thing that has been prolonging this move is that it’s been raining for 40 days and 40 nights. Well, not technically, but it felt like it and it’s supposed to rain again this weekend. However, I hope to get enough time and energy to go sofa shopping. Lettuce pray!
I hope you all have a relaxing weekend and that will be able to post more next week than I did this week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 22, 2019
- Multitask when it comes to your money – LifeHacker
- Common vaginal health myths busted – The Every Girl
- How to stop your mind from wandering – Fast Company
- What’s an ambivert and how to tell if you are one – Refinery 29
- Say ‘yes’ to your passion and ‘no’ to everything else – Darius Foroux
- How to make a homemade all-purpose cleaner that actually works – Mind Body Green
- This recipe for buffalo chicken egg rolls combine 2 of my faves. So, I must try this! – Skinny Taste