Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, Friday. *insert tired face emoji* This week? UGH!
I’ve might’ve mentioned this over here and/or one of my social media accounts, but I’m really trying live an abundantly grateful life. I know I’m grateful for a lot of things, but I don’t show it as much as I would like. This week was a true test to my gratefulness. Actually, the last couple of weeks have been, because I found myself giving more of my energy to the “bad” things instead of the everyday good. I was a little taken back, because that is so NOT me.
I’m the person that always look for the silver-lining in every “bad” situation and have faith that everything will work out in the end. However, the past couple of weeks, I was casually acknowledging the good (i.e. confirmation of job security), but giving all my emotions to the bad (i.e. minor relationship issues). It wasn’t until this past Wednesday that I realized what I was doing, which stopped me right in my tracks. Not even buying the MILK Cosmetics lip balm off my February Lust-Have List made me feel better.
Now, it might’ve taken me a glass of wine and catching up on How To Get Away With Murder to do, but I was able to reverse this temporary mindset. Now, I’m all about yelling about all the good going on in my life to drown out the not so good, because I know it will all work itself out in the end. I’m so grateful!
Here’s to fulfilling weekend and let’s chat some more next week!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: February 8, 2019
- How to do a data cleanse – New York Times
- 4 simple habits to build wealth faster – Kiplinger
- Coffee cocktails to make for brunch this weekend – Liquor
- How to achieve a silk press on natural hair – Naturally Curly
- How to become a virtual assistant as a side hustle – GoDaddy
- Is your skin dry or dehydrated? Here’s how to tell – PureWow
- 15 predictions Bill Gates made in 1999 that are true to day – 20 years later – Entreprenuer