Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Whew…it’s finally Friday! Hope you all had a great week. My week? Whew, chillay! It felt long, but I had more highs than lows, which is a win in my book.
For most of the week, I was feeling “low” for no real reason. Actually, it felt like I was looking for things to justify my mood. In the end, I think the cold and rainy temps got to me, which kind of funny. However, the lack of sunlight/ Vitamin D can effect your mood in a negative way. Thankfully, the sun came back yesterday, as did my energy.
One thing that I a lot of this week, which irked me is the amount of times I at “takeout”. The majority of said purchases were from the restaurant in my office building and Whole Foods, but still. I spent way too much money this week when I could have just made and brought my own food. So, this weekend, I’m going to buy some more healthy office snacks that I can keep in my desk. There were a couple of times when I thought I was hungry, but only needed a bite or two to change my mind. So, snacks might be the way to go instead of full lunch.
Here’s to a relaxing week and a productive next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: January 25, 2019
- 6 signs you’re low in iron – Harper’s Bazaar
- Top 100 hotels to visit in the world – Elite Traveler
- Types of music to improve productivity – Entrepreneur
- How to lose weight safely as you age – Consumer Report
- How to be creative on demand – Harvard Business Journal
- Three strength exercises everyone should do – Popular Science
- Best personal finance books, according to money experts – New York Mag