Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
This is the last LERU for the month of September and I can’t help to realize that this year speeding to the finish line. However, it’s officially my favorite time of the year; fall. The long awaited cool front finally landed here in Memphis yesterday, which meant the highs are in the lower 80s instead of mid-90s. The forecast shows that the temperatures are going to have me reaching for my light cardigans and dig out my combat boots in the next week or so. I can’t wait!
As you might’ve read, my birthday was this past Tuesday and I spent it doing nothing, but finally finishing Game of Thrones and responding to birthday wishes from friends and family. My favorite way to spend my birthday is to be left alone on the actual day. The day before and after is when I celebrate it by letting my peeps treat me to dinner, which I did a couple of times. I also scheduled my much needed nail appointment for the day after, as well. The life and preference of an introvert.
This weekend, tomorrow actually, I have a packed day. I have plans to meet up with some friends for breakfast and maybe some light shopping in the morning. In the afternoon, I have an annual family fish fry to go to, because you know, I’m in the south. Afterwards, I have a bridal shower to attend. I’m already a little tired from just thinking about tomorrow.
Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with fun and fall temperatures.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 29, 2017
- The summer heat is about to let up after this weekend. Celebrate with adult juice boxes.
- How long should you do cardio to reap the benefits?
- Things the “New You” doesn’t and does need.
- Fall is baking season for me. First thing I’m making are breakfast cookies.
- Pregnancy scandals that rocked Hollywood.
- How to tell if someone is lying and other conversation tips.
- Five daily habits for future-proofing your brain.