Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features the items I’m wanting this month.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but March seemed like it took forever to end. However, April is here as well as this month’s Lust-have List. Please enjoy the things I’m wishing to add to my life this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: April 2017
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Harmonic Slides – When it comes to sandal styles, I’m into slides this season. However, I’m into slides that aren’t plain and basic, like these from the Vivienne Westwood and Melissa collaboration. The heart wings design is so cute. This shoe is also available in black, but the red makes the design more obvious.
- Sweat Cosmetics Twist Brush + Mineral Foundation – Now that the weather is warming up, I’m looking to try some mineral foundation. Sweat Cosmetics is brand that I’ve been hearing great things about, including their mineral foundation. I have some Sephora gift cards that I will be using for this, FYI.
- Buildup Buster – This summer, I plan to rock big, obnoxious curls. So, I’ve been wearing natural curls and playing around with curly hair products, which leads to buildup. DevaCurl recently released micellar water cleansing serum to remove buildup from your hair.
- Gold Pineapple Lamp – It’s a lamp that looks like a pineapple. Do I need to say more? Nope? Good.
- ZAC Zac Posen Earthette wallet – It’s official, I need a new wallet. My current wallet is ripped on the side section of the area that carries my cash. I want something a little roomier, but not too bulky. So, this wallet wristlet will do. I love the pale yellow color, because it’s very springy.
- Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Running Shoe – Last week, in honor of AirMax day, Nike released this new Air VaporMax sneaker that looks so cool and futuristic. Also, the new technology combined with the flyknit material makes this a must-have, in my opinion.