Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
How was your July? Mine was exhausting, amazing, stressful, and fulfilling – to name a few. However, like I mentioned last month, it was definitely the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I’m still excited about my future.
It’s hard to believe that it’s August, which means it will be Christmas in a few weeks. Well, it will feel like it, because the rest of the year zooms by once August hits. Crazy.
Although the fall weather doesn’t tend to show up until September, that doesn’t mean that I’m not eyeing some cute style inspo or fall. However, it will be a while before I buy anything. So, you will notice that there are a coupe of fall-friendly pieces I’m wanting in this month’s Lust-Have List. If you’ve read this far, share with me something you’re hoping to buy this month in the comment.
LUST-HAVE LIST: August 2019
- Small Twisted Gold Hoop Earrings – I have 2 holes in my ears, but I’ve been trying to keep them close to get them replaced in a different spot. Once I do, I want to put in a small gold hoop earrings likes these twisted ones from Mejuri.
- Faux Snake Skin Ankle Strap Sandals – I’m so annoyed that I don’t have a cute pair of faux snake skin sandals and these Vince Camuto ones are perfect.
- Small Box Satchel – I still love small bags, but I’ve been wanting a small boxy one. It would be nice if I could find one similar to this by Yuzefi – just cheaper.
- Overnight Facial Peel – Ever since Target announced their newest skincare brand, Versed, I’ve been wanting to try it out. Currently at the top of my must-try list is the overnight peel, because I love skincare products that work overnight.
- Crop Plus Size Plaid Trousers – Last fall, I found a pair of cropped wide leg plaid pants that I love and got plenty of compliments. This year, I want another pair, but straight leg or fitted. I spotted these on Just Fab and I think these are the one.