Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Hey, December! Ya’ll? Can you believe that 2019 is almost over, as well as the decade?! I’m shook.
My lust-have list for December is usually a Christmas wishlist. However, I’ve been telling everyone that I don’t really want anything for Christmas, because I feel content. It’s a good feeling to feel like you have everything you need, even if you don’t. Still, I was able to find a few things that caught my eye and I may send to couple of people as gift options. *insert devilish grin*
LUST-HAVE LIST: December 2019
- Bluetooth Earmuffs – For the past couple of years, I’ve been wanting a new pair of earmuffs that don’t look like huge balls of fur on the side of my head. These earmuffs from Pottery Barn look simply perfect and they also have bluetooth and microphone. So, you can look warm and be discreetly connected.
- Faux Leather Plus-size Biker Jacket – I’ve been craving a simple and affordable biker jacket. Although I would prefer a real leather biker jacket, this ASOS one looks pretty good for a fake leather one.
- Fresh Life Body Oil – I’m addicted to body oil, especially in the winter and I prefer to have a few options. I had a whiff of Fresh Beauty’s Life Body Oil recently and I can’t stop thinking about it. It has a light, but fragrant scent that I must have in my life.
- Nail Art Brush Set – As a hobby, I recently started to do my own nail art in between my nail appointments. Not only does it help to relax me, but it’s been helping my nails stay strong and grow. Since this is just a hobby, this set of nail art brushes is the bare minimum I need and they cost less than $6.
- Faux Fur Lace-Up Boots – While doing some Black Friday shopping, I spotted these furry lace-up boots at Target and it was love at first sight. They look so good in person – in black and brown. Initially, I wanted the black ones, but the brown ones spoke louder to me. Not buying these boots is my only regret of the weekend. However, I’m hoping to catch them on sale, before the month ends.