You might notice that this month’s Lust-Have List is mostly dealing with fun and color accessories or clothing. Well, I’ve been sticking to my goal to be more colorful with my style this year. Actually, I’ve been feeling very girly with some of my recent purchases and wants. The things I’ve been gravitating to have been soft fabrics, feminine colors, and fun details. All of these things are out of my norm, but I’m so into this process.
Therefore, you will notice that things I’m wanting this month have a little bit more personality. So, please keep reading to see things I’m lusting for in February.
LUST-HAVE LIST: February 2017
- Kate Spade Be Mine wallet – I’ve been obsessed with this wallet for the past month. Would make a perfect V-Day gift to suggest. *wink*
- Nike Pro HyperWarm Tights – Last month, Nike finally created a plus size line of fashionable athletic. Since then, I’ve been wanting these printed tights and matching top. However, the tights are at the top of my want list from the collection.
- Harlow Bow Slides – We’ve been experiencing usually warm temperatures that feel like spring. So, I can wear these bow slides from TopShop now.
- Satin Baseball Jacket – For the spring, a satin baseball jacket is going to be clutch to have. I love this green one from Forever 21 Plus.
- Denim Crossbody Bag – I’ve been looking for a small dark denim bag and this one from Zara is perfect. Plus, all the badges add a fun flair to it.