I don’t know about you, but is taking me a little longer than usual to get of holiday break mode. I guess spending only a couple of days in the office each week last month didn’t help. Yesterday, I spent my first day back at work swimming through my inbox full of emails. It literally took me my entire work day to finish, but I did it. Unfortunately, that delayed me getting this month’s Lust-Have List out yesterday.
However, here it is, the January 2017 Lust-Have List; the first one of 2017. Enjoy!
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2017
- NES Classic Wireless Controller – My sister-in-law got me the Nintendo Classic for Christmas and it’s as awesome as I knew it would be. The only drawback is the cord, which is super short. So, I need a wireless cord so that I can save a princess from the comforts of my sofa.
- Burgundy Bomber Jacket – Mother Nature has been real stingy with the cold weather. It’s January and I can count in my hands how many times I needed to wear a coat. My jacket selection, at the moment, consists of denim jackets a hoodies. So, this bomber jacket I spotted at Forever 21 Plus would make a great addition.
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream – When it comes to selecting skincare products from here on out, if it claims to tighten the skin, I’m sold. I’ve been itching to try this cream from Fresh that helps to firm the skin in your face and neck to look and fill lifted. Uplift my skin!
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 – I’m really into sneakers, especially these Nike Air Pegasus, which is one of my favorite styles from Nike. You can never have too many everyday sneakers…can you?
- Samsung Gear IconX Earbuds – Finally, I realize I need to join the current century and get on board to the wireless earphone. I didn’t realize Samsung made a pair, but I’m glad they do since I’m a Samsung girl. The days of me getting tangled up in my earphone cords is drawing to a close. Yes!