Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s July, which means we have officially reached the half-way mark of 2019. Aside for July having one of my favorite holidays and birthdays for my dad and sister, it’s the beginning of a transition going on in my life. The last few months have been mad stressful, but the stress is starting to lift this month. Lord permitting, August will be the official start of a new chapter in my life, which I’m so excited.
I haven’t been shopping much and have been hitting empty on so many products. Therefore, this list was about to be a filled with makeup and skincare, but I digress. I’ll probably do a new beauty wants post soon, instead. Thankfully, I was able to reign it in and find some other non-beauty products to want and stalk.
So, check out the few things I want this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: July 2019
- The Austin Crossbody Bag – This crossbody is a perfect bag for summer, because it’s not too big or small. However, the cool structured design and bright red shade will work all year.
- Topshop Fawn Studded Platform Sandals – Do you see these sandals and how chic they look? They’re also available in black, but I can’t pass on most cognac brown leather accessories.
- Born This Way Super Coverage Foundation – I recently ran out of my Bare Minerals foundation, which I loved to the last drop. Although I do plan to repurchase it in the future, I want to finally try to the Born This Way foundation, but the high coverage formula. I love super coverage foundations, because they can also double as a concealer.
- Lolita Huggie Earrings – Despite me really being into statement earrings, I can’t fight this new trend of huggie earrings. These super cute huggies from Shashi are at the top of my list and are available in red or clear. I want both, but I chose the red pair, because ruby is the birthstone for July.
- Verb Ghost Oil – I’m currently going through my annual phase of wanting to take care of my hair. I’ve heard of Verb, but never saw a product that made me want to buy it. Well, that is until I saw this Ghost Oil, which is a daily, lightweight oil for your hair. Plus, it’s supposed to make the hair shaft feel soft and look glossy. I want it.