I can almost feel and smell summer. One reason I can tell, other than the abundance of graduation invites and me frequently blasting my AC in the car, is the number of music festivals about to begin. I guess you can say Coachella started them off (I’m still freaking out over that Tupac halogram…eekk!) I’m going to Memphis Beale Street festival this weekend myself, to do a little people watching and music listening. Fun times. Either way…Hey, May!!!
Here are some of the things that I’m lusting for this month.
- Dooney & Bourke Florentine Crossbody, $158, Nordstrom – This weekend and most weekends to be honest, the last thing I’ve been wanting to grab is my big bag du jour, because it tends to leave me with just one free hand to hold a drink, phone, money, and other stuff as I try to enjoy the life. So, a crossbody will be my best friend this weekend and probably a plethora of other carefree days this summer and I’m really loving the sleek, colorful, and utilitarian style of this one from Dooney & Bourke thanks to the zippered pockets, yes, POCKETS! Sometimes you need more than one compartment on a small purse. So, kudos, Dooney & Bourke!
- Stud Shoulder Sweat, $68, TopShop – I’ve been obsessed with crop tops and thin sweat shirts. So, this is pretty much an ultimate piece to find and the studs are cherries on top. The blushy rose color is lovely and not too dark for spring and summer.
- Jordan Retro 10 Stealth, $149.99, Finish Line – Yep, I’m still in sneaker mode and my fondness for Jordans is back as if I was still in junior high begging my dad to get me all the Concord colorways, especially the white and Carolina blue pair, which I hear will be re-released this winter. YAY!! Anyway, I want these and plus I do need a pair of black high tops and why not get the best?!
- Charles Albert Solid Hammered Bangles, $135, Shopbop.com – Hammered gold bangles for the summer? YES!! I’m loving these from Charles Albert and so did Keri Hilson who was recently spotted wearing them. They will go with practically any and every thing. Love.
- Passion Fruit Crush Lip & Cheek Stain, $24, Stila – When it comes to make up in the hotter the months; the less the better! Also, I’m REALLY into peach anything right now, including make-up. From Essie’s Tart Deco on my nails to random peach hued lippies cluttering up my makeup bag, I’m loving peach and would love to include this lip/cheek stain from Stila in the peachy keen fun.
- Mossimo Pocket V-Neck Tees, $8, Target – I want this shirt in every shade they make! I already have it in white, grey, and peach, of course(read above.) However, I have a feeling that I’m going to need them all, because they are comfy, chic, and perfection. This pastel purple one? I needed it..like….YESTERDAY!
There you have it, some things I’m lusting for this wonderful month of May. What about you? What do you need/lust for this month? Share…PLEASE?!?!?!