This year is going by extremely fast! August is right around the corner and the fall weather is soon to follow. However, it’s still super hot around most of the country and it doesn’t seem to be easing up anytime soon.
Anyway, I’m still in a romantic relationship window shopping for wedges like Coach’s Jade wedges. They are made of laser soft leather on a 4 inch wedge. Plus, they a perfect wedge to have and are available in three colors neutral and transitional colors of black, brown, and tan.
It’s already October?! This year is just zipping by and the cool breezy fall weather is just reaching my neck out the woods. Yippee!
Keep reading to see the things that I’m lusting for in October!
- A. Origins GinZing eye cream, $29.50, Origins.com – I’ve been obsessed with eye cream lately. I feel like my under eye area is not as bright as it used to be and want to get rid of that before it gets worse. I’ve read some pretty amazing reviews about this eye cream and the fact that it has caffeine and ginseng. Sounds like a punch of energy for the eyes, without leaving a nasty bruise.
- B. Jeffrey Campbell Fang Black Razor Sharp Pumps, $121, Lulu’s – Fall is the perfect season for leather mules, because not matter if its a cool or warm fall day they work. These JB pair are described more as a shoe that looks like a mule, but I don’t care. They look sexy, yet practical for any fall outfit.
- C. Claw Money The Shopper Tee, $45, Karmaloop – Cropped big boxy tees have been my guilty pleasure on the weekend. Although they provide absolutely NO SHAPE, they make up for it comfort and edge. This shopper tee that plays off of Bloomingdales iconic brown bag is practically begging for me to add it to my closet. I just imagine pairing it with a shrunken cardigan and skinnies.
- D. Madison Patent Sophia Satchel, $358, Coach – Coach has really been impressing with their higher end bags, especially the Sophia satchel. Plus, it’s hard for moi to not fall for a deep red patent leather bag that would add so much life to any fall outfit.
- E. Brush Set Essentials, $28, Stila – Makeup brushes. *Deep sigh* I’ve been buying so many in different styles, sizes, and prices that it’s too ridiculous to mention. I told myself that I was through buying them for awhile. Well, that was before Stila sent out the email about their Holiday 2010 collection, which includes these brushes. I love the metallic pink and black contrast and they would look and fit perfectly with my others. BEAUTY BONUS: You get all 5 for $28!
I’m not really into whimsical illustrations on clothes and accessories. However, I’m loving Coach’s new Beach Collection that features beach theme jewelry, clothes, and accessories featuring illustrations by artist Pierre le-tan. See some of my favorite pieces from the collection after the jump, including a pair of wedges that are high on my lust-have list.