Although, we are in the midst of snowy weather here in Memphis, I’m wanting a new black jacket and I’m loving this faux leather one from Faith 21. The shiny “leather” and chiffon ruffle on the bottom are so hot!
Can this hot and humid weather just pack up and leave already?! Sheesh. However, while we wait to wake up to cardigan-friendly chilly mornings, August is the month to scout and gather transistion pieces to carry you from summer to fall. So, here is a list things that I’m lusting for in August!
Keep reading to see the list!
- Nadri Crystal Bangle, $48, Nordstrom – I’m really into thin gold bracelets in bangles, but I don’t seem to have a really thin one like this one. Plus, I like the crystals! This would go with everything!
- Cambridge Satchel Company Briefcase, $158, Urban Outfitters – I’ve been wanting this satchel since I saw it on an UK site, but it was sold out by the time I saw it. However, I couldn’t order this quick enough when I saw it online. This is the essential fall bag! Plus, I can’t wait to pair it with my navy peacoat when its time!
- Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, $28, Sephora – The past month, I’ve really gotten back into makeup and beauty. One of the things I’ve really been obsessed with is mascara that makes my lashes look long and lush. Plus, let’s face it, Dior makes some of the best mascara. So, this serum sounds epic!
- Frye Carson Oxfords, $178, Piperlime – For fall, all I’ve been dreaming about it finding a classic plum lace-up oxford to pair with opaque tights and I think these oxfords is just what I’ve dreaming about! FYI, you need to have a plum shoe for fall. So, get to looking!
- Garland Two-Tone Hoops, $215, Ellen Himic – I can’t shake wearing gold everyday instead of silver, but I have no problem mixing the two together. So, when I saw these hoops by Ellen Himic I couldn’t help but to want them almost instantly. Plus, the twisted hoops look fabulous and would great dressed up or down!
- Strapless Pinstripe Dress, $24.80, Faith 21 – Pinstripes work all year round, but even better in the fall. This strapless dress gives you the versatility to wear in summer and top it with a cinched cardigan when it get cooler. Love it!
There you have it, the things I’m loving for August!
This list features nothing but things that I want this month as soon as the weather warms up. Read more to get the 411 on the items!