STAINED COUTURE’S Holiday Gift Guide 2019 – CBD Gifts
I feel like 2019 is the year that me, most of the country, and every brand in the world became interest in CBD products. Over the past year, I’ve tried a few CBD based products and I’ve been impressed. So much so, I decided to dedicate a holiday gift featuring nothing but CBD based products that would make awesome gifts. Keep reading to see some that I’ve tried or want to try, too.
Currently, I’m missing the days when I would complain that my skin was oily and could use a lotion to hydrate my face. Take it, that my skin was horrible back then and I didn’t know no better, but still – I miss it. Now my skin is more normal, which I never thought that I would describe my skin as normal. Yet, here we are. However, now that it’s getting colder in my apartment at night, I’ve had to up my moisturizer game. Yes, your girl now uses THREE different moisturizers in her nightly skincare routine. I have a moisturizing routine for dry skin in my nightly routine.
Since the weather hasn’t gone 24/7 cold, there are still times of the day when it gets unusually warm. Therefore, I haven’t added a moisturizing cleanser to my arsenal, yet. So, I might I lose one of these moisturizers in the next month or two. For now, this 3-step moisturizing routine has been saving me from having a dry, flaky face.
Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, Friday! Girl, what took you so long to show up? Anyway, glad you’re here. This week has been long and I’m starting to feel a little under the weather, which is usually a clear indication that the holiday season is upon.
Ugh. The holiday season – I’m not sure if I’m ready. I’ve started to figured out my budget for the year and narrow down everyone on my list. This may be the first year that I have and stick to a very tight budget. However, I’m going to start on my gift guides next, which I’m excited about this year. I’m going to focus on a few niche guides, instead of the typical ones – it’s going to fun.
Therefore, I’m going lock myself up with some wi-fi and black coffee to get them knocked out. In the meantime, please grab a cup of tea to prevent a cold with a splash of lemon and honey and enjoy this week’s link-end round-up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 8, 2019
Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Hey, November! How’s your November been going so far? Mine has been hectic, but good. This weekend was amazing, which caused me to not get much done. I haven’t washed my hair in over a week, which I’m going to do as soon as I publish this post. Also, I didn’t get to finish all my laundry or wash my makeup brushes, but I will tackle all these things before I go to bed. Not to mention, the daylight savings has thrown me off. Some people got an extra hour of sleep, but the rest of us got up and hour earlier than usual.
This month, I’m trying to cut back on my spending in order to save for holiday spending and next year. So, I’m still working on not spending too much and being mindful with my spending. Keep reading to get the details on what items I’m lusting after this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: November 2019
- Tinted Face Oil Foundation – The weather is getting colder and drier. My skin is usually more normal/combination in the colder months, but not this year. My skin, especially when using mineral foundation powder, has been looking might dry. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this tinted face oil from Kosas from people with dry skin. So, I really want to give this a whirl around my face.
- Black Block-Heel Booties – My ankles and weak leg muscles are so glad that block heels are still going strong. I realize that I still haven’t gotten a simple, all black pair of ankle boots for fall and winter. I love this pair, because they will go with everything AND they are currently on sale.
- Convertible Hobo Bag – I ready to venture off from my daily black or brown tote or satchel. I love the cool factor this Botkier bag – from the slate grey color to the interesting design. You can convert it to a shoulder bag, but I love the satchel look.
- Warm Cotton Fragrance – This past weekend, I picked up the travel version of this scent and I’m in love! It smells like fresh laundry that was washed in Gain – I love the scent of Gain. So, I need the larger bottle.
- Engravable Lock Pendant – Although I’m trying to collect minimalist gold jewelry, I love the look of this lock pendant from Bauble Bar. It’s the perfect mixture of minimalist jewelry with a little edge. PLUS, you can get it engraved.
ITEM OF THE WEEK is a weekly series on Stained Couture that highlights a product I’m currently loving. This week: Maui Moisture Thicken & Restore Fortifying Hair Mask
Currently, I’m in limbo with what I want to do with my hair – lighter or natural dark brown. At this moment, I want to go lighter again, but I know my hair is not ready. Therefore, I’v been trying to take extra care of my hair, which includes weekly deep conditioning. Every couple of months, I switch my between different hair masks. Recently, I’ve been using and loving Maui Moisture’s Thicken & Restore Bamboo Fibers Fortifying Hair Mask. Keep reading to see why this is my Item of the Week.