It’s almost time to ditch those dark and subdued polish colors of fall and winter and start swiping on soft and pretty pastel shades for Spring. So, why not start with essie’s Spring 2014 collection?!
Welcome to the fashion playground, where every style hunter is on the lookout for the next big splurge. It’s a thrilling game of hide & go chic. If there are too many stylish options, she’ll have to spin the bottle to decide what looks best. Or maybe she should just take them all back to the romper room and have a look in the mirror. Mirrors never lie, they just play truth or flare.
I was growing my nails out, but I deferred, because I prefer my pretty pastels and a bold colors of spring on shorter nails. I’m loving the shades in this collection.
- style hunter laser sharp crimson
- truth or flare vintage blue denim
- hide & go chic covetable azure blue
- fashion playground plucky pistachio shimmer
- spin the bottle semi-sheer nude
- romper room pale tea rose pink
*image courtesy of essie