Stained Couture’s HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2018 featuring a selection of BOOKS for everyone on your list.
One of my favorite things to receive and give are books. Books can be very personal and thoughtful gifts when you actually think about the person you have in mind. However, finding the right book for the right persona can be a challenge. So, I’ve created a list of books recently released that may be the thoughtful you have in mind for someone on your list. Keep reading to see the options.
Aside from being a great mother, my mom was also an easy person to give gifts. Although she loved receiving flowers for Mother’s Day, she much preferred practical things as gifts. Usually, she already knew what she wanted. However, for those times that she “didn’t care”, my safe bet gift was her favorite perfume and a Mother’s Day gift baskets.
The great thing about gift baskets is that they tend to be filled with things that they receiver can use or eat. If you would like to give your mom a basket full of delicious treat and/or useful items, keep reading to see my suggestions.
Welcome back to Stained Couture’s Gift Guide 2016! In this edition, it’s all about gifts for dapper men. As I’ve said before, I usually have a hard time shopping for men. However, this year, I think I have plenty of ideas for the men on my Christmas list. All I have to do now is narrow down who gets what.
To see the list of items that might be perfect for that well-dressed man who loved to look and live stylishly, keep reading.
In today’s holiday gift guide, I’m sharing some of the best style and beauty gadgets. Christmas is the best time to request things that you want, but don’t want to have to buy. Tech beauty and style products are definitely worth asking Santa for instead of your bank account.
Check out these style and beauty gadgets.
You would think that the cheaper the gift the worst the gift or not thoughtful (i.e. a giftcard). However, there are plenty of awesome and thoughtful gifts under $25 that don’t involve the safety of a giving a gift card.
So, check out these easy and affordable ideas for gifts under $25.
- Copper “Monogram” Mug – Mugs are a safe gift, but this copper monogram one is prettier and the personal, thanks to the personal factor of the monogram.
- Charging Station – This is a perfect gift for that person who has all the latest gadgets and devices and uses them everyday and everywhere. This charging station is great for home and the office.
- Wine Aerator – For the wine lover and/or wine drinker, an aerator is a quick and thoughtful gift to ensure your gift receiver enjoys every sip.
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker – I’m a breakfast sandwich lover. So, family and friends, hint…hint.
- “Dream Big” Notebook – This beautiful notebook would be appreciate by anyone who loves to journal. The gold foil “Dream Big” on the cover is a nice touch and motivational.