It was freezing when I took my dogs out at 6am this morning. Okay, it was 59 degrees, but that’s freezing when yesterday was in the 90s. Although I’ve been mentally preparing for fall weather, I was not at all prepared. So, now I feel like I’m behind and need to actually start figuring out my fall look. So, this eStylist post is dedicated to the last days of summer. We are at the transition point of having to mix summer pieces with fall pieces.
Let’s be honest, we all have some pieces that we wore all summer that we just aren’t quite ready to let go. For me, it’s my bow sandals and thin, flowy tees. In the meantime, keep reading to get the deets on this look right here.
eSTYLIST: Last Days of Summer
- Stripe Vive La Femme T-shirt – I love the blue hue of the stripes and message.
- Boyfriend Jeans – Boyfriend jeans are the perfect piece in a casual look.
- Cardigan Sweater – A nice simple cardigan is a piece to add to turn down the casualness of a look.
- Tassel Crossbody – Can you ever go wrong with a black crossbody? No. Plus, the tassel detail is fun.
- Woven Bootie – Every woman needs a nude bootie in her life. This woven pair will work great to transition you from summer to fall.