Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Good Friday, friends! Are you going to Easter service? If so, do you have your outfit ready?
As a child, I used to love Easter, because it meant that I would get a new, insanely beautiful dress and large lace socks, and new patent leather shoes. Plus, I can’t forget about the candy and dyeing eggs. Of course, as an adult, I know that Easter is about the rising of Jesus Christ and dying for our sins. Also, as an adult, I really don’t care about getting a new dress for Easter. However, I don’t mind a few Reese’s chocolate covered eggs here and there.
Other than pretty much being at church all weekend, I don’t have any other plans. I would like to spend some time reflecting on my last month, but also preparing for the new journey I’m blindly about to enter. Can’t lie, I’m super scared, but that’s usually an indication that I’m doing something right. We’ll see!
I hope you all have a great weekend and go to church, if that aligns with your religion (of course)!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: April 19, 2019
- Sleep myths damaging your health – BBC
- Amaretto: What is it and how to use it? – Liquor
- Nightly rituals that may help with your anxiety – Domino
- How to deal with setbacks and challenges – Psychology Today
- Where to start when you want to optimize your health – LifeHacker
- What those all-natural cosmetic symbols actually mean – The Coveteur
- Why everyone thinks they’re middle class (even if they’re aren’t) – Fast Company