Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! Remember when I used to post over here every Friday? Well, I used to do that and post at least 2-3 times a week. However, adulting has been taking all my time and energy.
As some of you might know, I recently started a new job while still freelancing and trying to handle my other responsibilities. Whew…life has been crazy busy. However, everything is starting to get in place and I’m so excited. Hopefully, my life will be more settled and consistent by late August/ early September.
In other news, I’ve been trying out some new beauty brands and products that I can’t wait to share. One product in particular is a new product that I’ve added to my morning and night skincare routine and it’s amazing. It’s so good!
Here in Memphis, we’ve been dealing with some high heat days, which has made me speed home after work. However, I have a meeting tomorrow, church tomorrow night and Sunday, and many errands to run. I’m not ready, but they have to get done. Being an adult can’t get hectic – I miss being a bill-free teen.
In the meantime, please enjoy some of my favorite articles I read this week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 19, 2019
- How to find the one – Aeon
- What is the “perfect age”? – Wall Street Journal
- Watch Your Tone. Tone Matters. – Psychology Today
- The cognitive biases tricking your mind – The Atlantic
- In defense of dabbling; trying things without commitment – Forge
- Why spending time with your friends is good for you health – TIME
- Ways to sleep cooler at night during a heat wave – Apartment Therapy