May 2020 Lust-Have List
According to my calendar, it’s May 2020 and I believe it. April was definitely a odd month, because it was blur of confusion and reflection for me. You may have noticed I rarely posted last month, which was hard. However, I needed to take out the pressure creating content and focus that energy on my mental state. I tried post, but the creativity wasn’t flowing and that’s perfectly okay.
Although I’m not sure if or when I’ll pick up a regular blogging schedule, why not start with the May 2020 Lust-Have List.
LUST-HAVE LIST: May 2020
- Puff Sleeve Ruffle Hem Wrap Dress – Personally, I don’t think I can own too many dresses. However, I can, because I rarely wear them. Still, when I do, they look very similar to this dress. I live for a cute wrap dress with feminine details.
- Flat Fur Slide Sandal – A cute slide with a simple fur detail? Sign me up. They come in pink, mint, and nude. I want them all, but going to go the safe route.
- Fenty Beauty Daiquiri Dip Cream Blush – Fenty Beauty just released their new cream blushes. I love red blushes and the Daiquiri Dip option looks perfect!
- Pastel Faux Python Tote – I tend to go for pastels more in the spring than summer. Unfortunately,we didn’t get to enjoy spring this year, but the faux python will be make this bag work for summer, too.
- BaubleBar x OMC iPhone Case – I finally made the switch from team Galaxy to team iPhone. Still not getting the hype, but everyone is telling me it will happen. One thing that has made me happy about the switch are these super cool cases from Bauble Bar x OMC. A neon phone case that I can put my absurd initials on is the vibe I want for Summer 2020. I mean, why not – other than the $78 price tag?!