What?! It’s already time for my Lust-Have List for October? It’s already October, but I’m still looking for August and September, because I don’t recall much of either month. Seriously, I have no clue what happened during those months other than both my brother and boyfriend had a birthday in August and my birthday last weeek. Maybe it’s because I’ve been spending so much time working, reading, and honing my friendships that I don’t remember much of my everyday norms. I’m not complaining, because I’ve been mentally and emotionally soaring. Dare I say beaming? No, a little too soon for that, but I’m soaring and I plan to keep soaring through October, as well.
October is a weird month for me, because it tends to be very chill and relaxing before the upcoming holiday season. The calm before the storm. I’m usually pumpped for the holiday season, because…you know….shopping heavily discounted sales is my thing. However, I’m in this real money-saving mode. I’m starting hate spending money on things that aren’t needed and even some things that are needed, like food and gas. Great time to start this new mentality, huh? Anyway, I can’t wait to see how this goes. *deep sigh*
Well, that’s it for now, because I just worked myself into a mini anxiety attack. Let me go pour myself another cup of coffee to soothe me this Monday morning. Please take a look at the few things that are on my radar in this month’s Lust-Have List!
LUST-HAVE LIST: October 2016
- ASOS ANYAN Creeper Lace Up Boots – Really feeling these camel suede creepers as alternative to sneakers on super casual work days.
- Glossier Super Bounce serum – I have to finally order this new serum from Glossier’s new serum collection. The Super Bounce one is designed to help moisturize your skin. Since the weather is is cooler, my face is getting drier. Not cute.
- F21+ Floral Mini Dress – A dark floral dress is great for fall and winter. I want to pair this dress with some opaque black tights, black oxfords and denim jacket. I love the way it looks in my head.
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask – I’m always into skincare products designed to treat dark spots and work overnight. This night mask has been on a radar for a while now and need to go ahead and buy it.
- Welden Suede Saddle Bag – I love so many things about this bag, especially the design made up of colorful suede. This is such a fall bag!
- How To Style Your Brand book – I interested in branding for a personal and business stand point. It’s my current thing. However, the other I saw that I had this in my Amazon wishlist and decided to move it into my cart. After I finish the book I’m currently reading, I’m ordering this one!