I’ve been feeling so lazy and sluggish as of recently. Maybe it’s because I’m in need of a vacay, maybe it’s the increase in the heat, or maybe it’s just because I haven’t been to the gym in ages, which will end tomorrow morning as I have decided to rekindle the early morning burn sessions with my former trainer. Anyway, I’m tired and I’m a little glad the season of less and being laid back has returned. So, here are some things that I’m lusting for this month.
- MOTO Vintage Denim Jacket, $80, TopShop – Seriously, you should already have a simple and vintage looking denim jacket in your possession or at least know you need one and are currently looking for one. Well, look no further that this one by MOTO from TopShop. It’s has that fitted shape and lovingly well-worn vintage-y look that you should hope to find in a denim jacket this season. Plus, because it’s so classic, you can wear it for years and years and it will never look outdated.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters, $8, Local Drugstores – I’m addicted to Revlon Lip Butters. Not only do that help hydrate your lips, but they are also pigmented with enough color to let you build up to the shade you want. Currently, I only them in Tutti Fruti, Sweet Tart, and Creamsicle, but I plan on getting them all. However, I don’t know if I’ll love any of the colors as much as I love Sweet Tart. It’s such a pretty “Barbie” pink. Love it.
- Le Messager, $425, Yiliy – My obsession with tote bags has been put off to the side thanks to my new found love of shoulder bags, which has led me to love the “swing action” on my shoulder. However, I’ve been on the hunt for a clean and chic tan messenger style shoulder bag for warm spring days when my go-to big black bag is too dark. Yiliy’s Le Messager in Taro is pretty much perfection in regards to what I was looking for in a bag. It’s roomy, chic, and can go with so many looks that it’s almost ridiculous.
- Alisa Oxford, $178, Cole Haan – I’ve been obsessed with the Cole Haan Alisa Oxford for awhile now, but I’m head over heels in love the neon sole version. This version is currently sold out online, but I have faith and loaded credit card that hope I can track down this neon yellow trimmed pair in time for spring and summer.
- Crochet-Espadrille Flats, $19.94, Old Navy – I always thought flat espadrilles were cute, but I’ve never bought a pair. This past weekend, I went to Old Navy with a couple of my friends and saw these and instantly thought they were too cute. However, I didn’t end up buying them, but I plan to take a this shirt I did buy and it exchange it for these shoes. They are too cute and look mad comfy… I hope.
- Kate Spade New York ‘idiom’ Thin Bangle, $58, Nordstrom – I love thin gold bangles and the more I find them, the more I love them , including this one by Kate Spade. It’s engraved with inspirational words all around with the saying “Mom Always Said” on the inside. This would also make a great mother’s day gift…in case you were looking for something already.
Is there anything you’re looking to grab this month for the upcoming seasons? I would love to hear them!