For the past month, I’ve been reading a lot of blogs and articles…and I do mean a lot. I’m entering a new phase in my life and taking on new challenges that are requiring me to beef up my knowledge of business and management, but also seeking more inspiration for my creative spirit.
No matter if you are thrilled with the life you are currently living or uncertain about your future, you should definitely to explore and read about things that interest you.
So, here is my monthly contribution for you to read. Hopefully, these posts will inspire you to aim and achieve some extra positive sprinkles in your life with this month’s edition of SC’s Link Love.
- How to Read the 3 Signs Telling You Your Purpose in Life (Entreprenuer Magazine)
- Tips for Maximizing Storage in the Minimal Bath (Remodelista)
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Collection Fall 2015 – (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
- Get Your Startup’s Financing In Order (The EveryGirl)
- 5 Nail Shapes and How To Get Them (The Coveteur)
- 19 DIYs to Make Your House Smell Amazing (Brit+Co.)
- 7 Ways To Get Rid of Clutter Without Getting Rid Of It (RueMag)
- Smart Security Systems (The Fresh Exchange)
- How To Become A Morning Person (Medium)