You might notice that this month’s Lust-Have List is mostly dealing with fun and color accessories or clothing. Well, I’ve been sticking to my goal to be more colorful with my style this year. Actually, I’ve been feeling very girly with some of my recent purchases and wants. The things I’ve been gravitating to have been soft fabrics, feminine colors, and fun details. All of these things are out of my norm, but I’m so into this process.
Therefore, you will notice that things I’m wanting this month have a little bit more personality. So, please keep reading to see things I’m lusting for in February.
I don’t know about you, but is taking me a little longer than usual to get of holiday break mode. I guess spending only a couple of days in the office each week last month didn’t help. Yesterday, I spent my first day back at work swimming through my inbox full of emails. It literally took me my entire work day to finish, but I did it. Unfortunately, that delayed me getting this month’s Lust-Have List out yesterday.
However, here it is, the January 2017 Lust-Have List; the first one of 2017. Enjoy!
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2017
- NES Classic Wireless Controller – My sister-in-law got me the Nintendo Classic for Christmas and it’s as awesome as I knew it would be. The only drawback is the cord, which is super short. So, I need a wireless cord so that I can save a princess from the comforts of my sofa.
- Burgundy Bomber Jacket – Mother Nature has been real stingy with the cold weather. It’s January and I can count in my hands how many times I needed to wear a coat. My jacket selection, at the moment, consists of denim jackets a hoodies. So, this bomber jacket I spotted at Forever 21 Plus would make a great addition.
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream – When it comes to selecting skincare products from here on out, if it claims to tighten the skin, I’m sold. I’ve been itching to try this cream from Fresh that helps to firm the skin in your face and neck to look and fill lifted. Uplift my skin!
- Nike Air Pegasus 89 – I’m really into sneakers, especially these Nike Air Pegasus, which is one of my favorite styles from Nike. You can never have too many everyday sneakers…can you?
- Samsung Gear IconX Earbuds – Finally, I realize I need to join the current century and get on board to the wireless earphone. I didn’t realize Samsung made a pair, but I’m glad they do since I’m a Samsung girl. The days of me getting tangled up in my earphone cords is drawing to a close. Yes!
Hey, hey, hey or should I say “Ho, Ho, Ho”! Either way, it’s time for my final Lust-Have List of 2016. It’s so surreal to think that this year is almost over, but I’m always excited for a new year. If you know me, then you know I’m always excited for the beginning of new moments.
Just like with the Lust-Have List for my birthday month of September, this list is pretty much a wish list of things I wouldn’t mind Santa Clause getting me this year. I’m not into receiving Christmas gifts, because I love giving gifts. So, any gifts I ever receive are super appreciated.
I hope you enjoy the last Lust-Have List for 2016.
Here it is, November 1st, I’m writing the November 2016 Lust-Have List in a lightweight tee and capris. Where is Fall, already?! Don’t get me wrong, there were a few cool days in October. However, the majority of the month was unseasonable warm. It got up to 86 degrees yesterday, which was Halloween. I actually saw some trick-or-treaters wearing flip flops with their costumes. That’s not right.
All horror and cool weather wanting aside, I’m here to bring you the list of things that I’m eyeing for the month of November. It’s still very fall-sy, because it cool weather has to come and stay this month. It has to!
What?! It’s already time for my Lust-Have List for October? It’s already October, but I’m still looking for August and September, because I don’t recall much of either month. Seriously, I have no clue what happened during those months other than both my brother and boyfriend had a birthday in August and my birthday last weeek. Maybe it’s because I’ve been spending so much time working, reading, and honing my friendships that I don’t remember much of my everyday norms. I’m not complaining, because I’ve been mentally and emotionally soaring. Dare I say beaming? No, a little too soon for that, but I’m soaring and I plan to keep soaring through October, as well.
October is a weird month for me, because it tends to be very chill and relaxing before the upcoming holiday season. The calm before the storm. I’m usually pumpped for the holiday season, because…you know….shopping heavily discounted sales is my thing. However, I’m in this real money-saving mode. I’m starting hate spending money on things that aren’t needed and even some things that are needed, like food and gas. Great time to start this new mentality, huh? Anyway, I can’t wait to see how this goes. *deep sigh*
Well, that’s it for now, because I just worked myself into a mini anxiety attack. Let me go pour myself another cup of coffee to soothe me this Monday morning. Please take a look at the few things that are on my radar in this month’s Lust-Have List!