It’s October?! Wow, this year. So fast and such a blur. However, it’s finally Fall and the weather is getting chilly. I’ve even broken out my Uggs and couple of long sleeve shirts.
Anyway, here is my list of things that I’m loving for October and as you can, the list is might brown and bronzey. I love fall colors.
- A. Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal High Heel Booties, $390, Shopbop – If this it’s the perfect oxford booties. Not too complicated, but too simple thanks to the gold detail eyelets and tips of the laces.
- B. Metallic Sweater, $79.90, Zara – A metallic sweater. Sounds weird, but looks marvelous. It looks like liquid; wet dripping metallic knit in a classic sweater. I pretty much became instantly obsessed with this sweater and I might need to buy this as a happy belated birthday or early Christmas gift to myself. It’s available in 4 different metallic colors, but I fancy this rose gold shade.
- C. RED Valentino Bow Trim Rain Boots, $195, Nordstrom – Remember last year how I was obsessed with Valentino’s lace rain boots? Well, I feel equally obsessed and maybe a little more over their latest rain boot from the RED line. Last year was more frilly and lace, whereas this year boot looks like a motorcycle boot and big sculpted bow. So freaking fabulous and chic!
- D. Ecote Studded Professor Satchel, $69, Urban Outfitters – I was just in Urban Outfitters yesterday and I did not see this satchel anywhere. Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t see it, because I don’t need to spend anymore money and I would’ve definitely snatched this bag and didn’t look back.
- E. Erica Anenberg Autumn Faith, Hope, and Love Bracelet, $100, Max & Chloe – For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been wearing my Erica Anenberg initial necklace and it has caused me to want more from her line, including this simple, but lovely bracelet. Great addition to your stacked bracelets this fall.
So, there are some things that I’m drooling for this month. Anything you like or want to point me to something you think I would love for October?
May is looking to be an exciting month for me! I start a new job on the 16th that I’m both nervous and anxious to start. There are also a couple of other things that are happening, but I’ll keep that to myself…for now.
Anyway, the things that I’m lusting for this month are things that I think would be perfect in my transition from one job to another and life all together. Keep reading to see my picks!
- A. Miu Miu Canvas Platform Mules, $445, Net-A-Porter – Seriously, I’m shocked, but I’m lusting for a pair of mules. I’ve never really been a fan of mules or clogs. However, recently, that’s all I’ve been wanting for spring. Although these Miu Miu mules are waaayyy out of my price range, but I love the dark wood soles and the polka dot print.
- B. Marc by Marc Jacobs House of Marc Satchel, $498, Nordstrom – I need a new staple balck work bag and this bag by Marc Jacobs is uber perfection. It’s sophisticated, classic, and refined. Like I said, perfection.
- C. Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer, $42, Sephora – My skin is smoother than it has ever been, but just as oily. In the past, I’ve been very insecure about wearing tinted moisturizers daily. However, I’ve been embracing a few light coverage foundations in my makeup collection and I’ve been really impressed with them and myself. Now, it’s time for me to FINALLY try one of, if not the best tinted moisturizers out there. I’ve heard nothing but great reviews about LM’s tinted moisturizer. So…I need to try this.
- D. LaMer Oversize Vintage Watch, $88, ShopBop.com – It’s white watch season! Last year, I was all about white link bracelet watches, but I think I want a classic leather strap watch this year like this one by LeMer. Classic!
- E. Dior Oversize Shield Sunglasses, $295, Neiman Marcus – Mules aren’t the only thing I’m shocked I’m lusting after this month. Before now, I’ve never saw a pair of shield sunglasses that I wanted. This past week, I tried on these shades at the mall and was so surprisingly enamoured with them and how they looked pretty nice on me. Ever since that day, I’ve been thinking about these shades.
There you have it, the things I’m lusting for the month of May!