I have a feeling this summer is going to be ridiculously hot, because we’ve already have highs in the mid-90s. Anyway, I’m in happy spot and have nothing but good feelings about life. So, here are some things that I’m lusting after this month.
- A. Elmira Maxi Skirt, $141, ShopBop.com – I’ve been looking for a long casual black maxi skirt that isn’t too casual or too dressy. Something that would look great paired with strappy sandals or sneakers. I think this skirt by One by Spring and Clifton fits the bill. The half-button up look is on the front and back and looks light enough to wear through the summer.
- B. Valextra Capri Tote, $95o, Barneys – I love white totes with with contrast black trim. They always look so chic, classic, and go with practically anything! I love this one by Valextra, but if I would find an identical one at a HUGE fraction of the price. That would make my month!
- C. Luxor Earrings, $187, Katrina LaPenne – Curly or straight, my hair has been in a high bun in this hot weather. The best way to compliment this style, for me, is with a pair of gold hoop earrings. These by Katrina LaPenne don’t look that big, but the design is very eye-catching and would make great everyday earrings no matter if your hair is curly, straight, up, or down.
- D. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Charlton’ Wallet, $128, Nordstrom – I haven’t been able to go grocery shopping in a minute. So, I’ve been making daily trips to get lunch at the little restaurant/cafeteria in my office building. I only carry my wallet when I go and I’ve noticed that it’s not looking too shabby after 5 years. I need a replacement, which I’ve been saying forever. However, this is the first mustard yellow wallet that has caught my attention. Fab.
- Kiss and Tell Sandals, $30, Sanuk – Sanuk recently sent me a pair of these shoes in a silvery gold shade and I’ve been wearing them everyday, because they are super comfy and everyday-worthy cute. So, I think I need to buy a pair in brown to wear with other looks. Oooh, black, too!