It’s November! The weather is chilly and my boots are out and being worn frequently. Now, I’m all in Fall mood. However, now a days, as soon as Halloween ends, the next day retailers make it seem like Christmas is only a couple of weeks away. Anyway, here are some things that I’m loving for November.
- A. Deena & Ozzy Metal Toe Cap Skimmer, $34, Urban Outfitters
- B. Hakkari Hurricane Candleholder, $19.95, Crate & Barrel
- C. Lindsay Friendship Bracelets, $36 each, Alexandra Beth
- D. Active Sport Watch, $130, Guess
- E. Bobbi Brown Ultimate Party Collection, $65, Saks
It’s October?! Wow, this year. So fast and such a blur. However, it’s finally Fall and the weather is getting chilly. I’ve even broken out my Uggs and couple of long sleeve shirts.
Anyway, here is my list of things that I’m loving for October and as you can, the list is might brown and bronzey. I love fall colors.
- A. Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal High Heel Booties, $390, Shopbop – If this it’s the perfect oxford booties. Not too complicated, but too simple thanks to the gold detail eyelets and tips of the laces.
- B. Metallic Sweater, $79.90, Zara – A metallic sweater. Sounds weird, but looks marvelous. It looks like liquid; wet dripping metallic knit in a classic sweater. I pretty much became instantly obsessed with this sweater and I might need to buy this as a happy belated birthday or early Christmas gift to myself. It’s available in 4 different metallic colors, but I fancy this rose gold shade.
- C. RED Valentino Bow Trim Rain Boots, $195, Nordstrom – Remember last year how I was obsessed with Valentino’s lace rain boots? Well, I feel equally obsessed and maybe a little more over their latest rain boot from the RED line. Last year was more frilly and lace, whereas this year boot looks like a motorcycle boot and big sculpted bow. So freaking fabulous and chic!
- D. Ecote Studded Professor Satchel, $69, Urban Outfitters – I was just in Urban Outfitters yesterday and I did not see this satchel anywhere. Maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t see it, because I don’t need to spend anymore money and I would’ve definitely snatched this bag and didn’t look back.
- E. Erica Anenberg Autumn Faith, Hope, and Love Bracelet, $100, Max & Chloe – For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been wearing my Erica Anenberg initial necklace and it has caused me to want more from her line, including this simple, but lovely bracelet. Great addition to your stacked bracelets this fall.
So, there are some things that I’m drooling for this month. Anything you like or want to point me to something you think I would love for October?
SuperTrash Dallyce brushed-twillshirt dress, $78.75, The OutNet; Michael Antonio Langston Heels, $54.99, Heels.com; Lisa Stewart Red Beaded Hoops, $80, Max & Chloe; Urban Expressions Chelsea Clutch, $50, eBags; Leighelena “Jigsaw” Sangria Carp Wide Buckle Bracelet, $95, Endless.com
August went by super quick and September snuck up on me! However, September is my favorite month, because that’s when the weather here in Memphis begins to officially cool down and most importantly…IT’S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! I turn 30 this year and I’m so happy and blessed to be in the place I am in my life as I approach this milestone. However, I would feel a little more blessed if I could have any of these items that I’m lusting after this month. Check out my September Lust-Have List!
- A. Dazzling Hearts and G Icons Watch in Gold, $95, Guess – Guess has really been making some pretty amazing watches. I really love this gold and champagne color watch from Guess. It’s glitzy, but simple in shape and design.
- B. Plenty by Tracy Reese ‘Jacoby’ Boot, $164.95, Nordstrom – I wanted to include these boots in my boots for Fall post, but I felt like I needed to include them on LHL more. I just love these little lace-up wedge booties and although I want them in all the colors that are available, you longtime readers know I love navy shoes! So…
- C. Diagonal Triple Stone Ring, $25, TopShop – Big, beautiful, and I wear it almost everyday! It has the shades of blue I love and the detail in the design is a cherry on top.
- D. Diane von Furstenburg Drew Leather Tote, $545, Neiman Marcus – A big red tote bag is a fall staple for Fall. It’s that added pop of color you sometimes need against the soft, neutral, and muted color palette of fall.
- E. Lace Brocade Jacket, $24.80, Forever 21 – So pretty! The brocade and medium peach shade makes this is awesome transition piece into fall to top all those white and cream color tops you threw on all summer.
There you have it, the things I lusting for this month!
I’ve been a HUGE fan of Perricone MD products for a few years now. They have something to solve almost any issue you have with your skin ranging from acne to wrinkles and everything in between.
Now, Dr. Perricone has new line called SUPER by Dr. Perricone that focuses on using “superfoods”, that are loaded with healthy skin essentials such as Omega 3 Chai and capsaicin pepper to help you achieve healthy and supple skin.
The only product I’ve had the pleasure to try from SUPER is the Hyper Hydrator. However, don’t let the name fool you like it did me. I was a little apprehensive to select this moisturizer, because the name made me think that it was super moisturizing and better suited for people with dry skin and not my combination and mostly oily skin. Instead, after reading that it was light formula that left a matte finish, I knew this would be perfect for me and it is! It’s really lightweight, absorbs easily, and leaves a matte finish. Basically, it does everything it says it does!
Want to win a product from the SUPER by Perricone line. Well, leave a comment below telling me which product you would like to try and why. You can enter as many times as you like by August 29th. Good Luck!
P.S- A good read about Mobile Commerce Technology for all my fellow techies! 😉