May is looking to be an exciting month for me! I start a new job on the 16th that I’m both nervous and anxious to start. There are also a couple of other things that are happening, but I’ll keep that to myself…for now.
Anyway, the things that I’m lusting for this month are things that I think would be perfect in my transition from one job to another and life all together. Keep reading to see my picks!
- A. Miu Miu Canvas Platform Mules, $445, Net-A-Porter – Seriously, I’m shocked, but I’m lusting for a pair of mules. I’ve never really been a fan of mules or clogs. However, recently, that’s all I’ve been wanting for spring. Although these Miu Miu mules are waaayyy out of my price range, but I love the dark wood soles and the polka dot print.
- B. Marc by Marc Jacobs House of Marc Satchel, $498, Nordstrom – I need a new staple balck work bag and this bag by Marc Jacobs is uber perfection. It’s sophisticated, classic, and refined. Like I said, perfection.
- C. Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer, $42, Sephora – My skin is smoother than it has ever been, but just as oily. In the past, I’ve been very insecure about wearing tinted moisturizers daily. However, I’ve been embracing a few light coverage foundations in my makeup collection and I’ve been really impressed with them and myself. Now, it’s time for me to FINALLY try one of, if not the best tinted moisturizers out there. I’ve heard nothing but great reviews about LM’s tinted moisturizer. So…I need to try this.
- D. LaMer Oversize Vintage Watch, $88, ShopBop.com – It’s white watch season! Last year, I was all about white link bracelet watches, but I think I want a classic leather strap watch this year like this one by LeMer. Classic!
- E. Dior Oversize Shield Sunglasses, $295, Neiman Marcus – Mules aren’t the only thing I’m shocked I’m lusting after this month. Before now, I’ve never saw a pair of shield sunglasses that I wanted. This past week, I tried on these shades at the mall and was so surprisingly enamoured with them and how they looked pretty nice on me. Ever since that day, I’ve been thinking about these shades.
There you have it, the things I’m lusting for the month of May!